Nothing but the best infographics on the web
Hubspot has shared the 2013 State of Inbound Marketing Report from a survey of over 3,000 markerers.
The report highlights the importance of inbound marketing and how it impacts the lives of the consumers and how marketers should adapt accordingly. Below are some of the key takeaways:
– 58% of marketers practice inbound marketing
– 54% of more leads are generatoed by inbound than by outbound.
– 2x as many marketers say inbound delivers a below average cost-per-lead vs outbound methods.
– 48% of marketers will increase inbound spending in 2013 – the third year in a row inbound budget have grown substantially.
– 50% of companies consider themselves to be customer-focused
– 100% more website conversions result from inbound marketing vs. outbound tactics
– 11% of executives lend full support to inbound marketing and 1 of 4 companies align marketing with sales
– 200% cheaper cost-per-leads were driven by organizations with formalized marketing-sales handoffs
– 125% growth in inbound marketing hiring is expected in 2013
– 44% of full-time marketer hours are being dedicated to inbound efforts (social media, SEO, blogging and content creation) this year
See on blog.hubspot.com